Friday 24 September 2010

College Football

As the college football season has just started, I and the crew from Richardson’s Ranch picked a team to follow throughout the season. These are the final picks;

Becca Birrell - Ohio State

“I swear I didn’t know they were the second best in the country when I picked them.”
John Forsdyke – Ole Miss Rebels

“Support Ole Miss? Can do.”







Matt Lynam – Princeton Tigers

“I’ll support anyone who isn’t from the south.”






Martin Richardson – Marshall

“We are...... Marshall! I cried at the film and not scared to admit it.”






Matt Bainbridge – Oklahoma Sooners

“This is for my man Shauny B, you can take the python out of England but he will still be in my heart. Yorkshire Born!”




Rich Peaks – Texas Longhorns

“I’ve been a longhorn from day one, 32 conference titles and 4 national titles didn’t influence my decision.”


Mark Preston – Boise State

“After much time and deliberation during my busy week days, I have come to the conclusion that Boise State will win the national title this year.”



Jamie Stamper – Michigan Wolverines

“Me and Rashad be banging those bitches at the frat parties back in the day. Wolverine to the grave, ahh hoo!”